Chattanoogan Tom Losh has been chosen as the president-elect of the University of Tennessee Alumni Association. The association represents more than 335,000 alumni.
A news release noted that Losh has been a student-athlete, basketball and baseball coach, and assistant dean of student affairs for the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Mocs.
Worrick Robinson IV is the president of the association for 2013-14. His father served as president in 1971-72. Robinson is managing partner of Robinson, Reagan & Young PLLC in Nashville, Tenn.
Betsy Brasher, who is from Memphis and is a senior vice president of First Tennessee Bank, was elected treasurer of the association.
Added to the board of governors were:
- Chandra Alston, who is from Memphis and is assistant dean for administration at UT Health Science Center.
- Tim Bishop, owner of Control Equipment Co. in Kingsport, Tenn.
- Lisa DeBusk, currently relocation manager for Focus Relocation in Brentwood, Tenn.
- James Morris II, a general surgeon in Lebanon, Tenn.
- Doug Swafford, who serves as a credit and collections manager for U.S. Xpress Inc. in Chattanooga.