1) EGYPT'S INTERIM PRESIDENT SWORN IN
A top judge replaces Islamist leader as the army cracks down on the Muslim Brotherhood.
2) MORSI'S "OVER MY DEAD BODY" MOMENT
In his final days in power, Egypt's embattled president was defiant even though his allies abandoned him.
3) WHAT HEALTH CARE LAW'S DELAY MEANS FOR YOU
The change won't affect most people but it adds to an appearance of disarray surrounding the Affordable Care Act.
4) AFTER AUTOPSIES, HOW 19 FALLEN FIREFIGHTERS WILL BE REMEMBERED
Now that post-mortems are complete, an Arizona procession is planned for Sunday, and a memorial service Tuesday.
5) THE FEARS OVER OBAMA'S FOCUS ON GLOBAL WARMING
Energy industry officials across the US warn of likely plant closures and electricity rate spikes
6) VOLCANIC ERUPTION CAUSES FLIGHT DISRUPTION IN MEXICO
Six U.S. carriers canceled flights to Mexican airports after Popocatepetl volcano started spewing hot rock and ash.
7) WHO SCOTLAND YARD IS SEEKING IN MISSING TODDLER CASE
Detectives, who say Madeleine McCann may still be alive after disappearing six years ago, want to trace 38 "persons of interest."
8) WHY A FLIGHT FROM DC TO NEW YORK WILL TAKE 21 HOURS
A solar plane scheduled to fly into the Big Apple Sunday is designed for energy conservation, not speed.
9) WHERE 69 HOT DOGS WEREN'T HARD TO SWALLOW
Competitive-eating champ Joey Chestnut beat his own record at Coney Island, again.
10) GRAND SLAM HOPEFULS REACH WIMBLEDON WOMEN'S FINAL
Neither Lisicki nor Bartoli has ever won a trophy at the top four international tournaments.