Gas leak forces evacuation of Northgate Applebee's

Gas leak forces evacuation of Northgate Applebee's

July 23rd, 2013 by Jeff LaFave in Local - Breaking News

Customers and employees of the Applebee's restaurant at Northgate Mall were evacuated after a gas leak at approximately 8 p.m. Tuesday night.

The gas was shut off by 8:15 p.m. and employees were back in the restaurant by 8:50 p.m. No injuries were reported.

Northgate Mall security and Applebee's employees declined to comment at the time.

Contact staff writer Jeff LaFave at jlafave@timesfreepress.com or 423-757-6592.