1) IMMIGRATION OVERHAUL IN HANDS OF HOUSE
Speaker John Boehner says leaders will craft their own version of the legislation the Senate overwhelmingly passed to give millions in the country illegally a path to citizenship.
2) RETIRED GENERAL REPORTED TARGET OF LEAK PROBE
The investigation of the leaking of classified information about a 2010 cyberattack on Iran's nuclear facilities is focusing on Marine Gen. James "Hoss" Cartwright.
3) OBAMA DOWNPLAYS SNOWDEN SEARCH
The president called the NSA leaker a "29-year-old hacker" and said it wasn't worth wheeling and dealing with other countries to win his extradition to face espionage charges in the U.S.
4) WHAT MANDELA'S DAUGHTER SAYS
Her father is still able to open his eyes and react to family's touch. South Africa's government said his condition is critical but stable.
5) WHO TRAINED BOSTON BOMB SUSPECTS
An indictment against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev suggests the Tsarnaev brothers learned how to make pressure-cooker explosives on the Internet, not from a terror network.
6) OBAMA TRIES TO BUILD AFRICAN LEGACY
The president has been to his father's home continent twice in five years, less frequently than both Bush and Clinton.
7) PROSECUTORS DETAIL CASE AGAINST HERNANDEZ
They say the ex-New England Patriot orchestrated the shooting of Odin Lloyd because he talked to the wrong people at a nightclub.
8) HOW HOT WILL THE WEST GET
Death Valley in California is expecting a high of 124 and some officials worry it might get too hot to fly airplanes.
9) HOSPITALS TRY TO KEEP THEIR HANDS CLEAN
Some are testing a system that uses beepers, buzzers and lights to remind workers to use hand sanitizer and to report those who don't.
10) SURPRISING NBA DRAFT PICK AND TRADE
Anthony Bennett of UNLV was chosen by Cleveland over favored Nerlens Noel, and the Nets and Celtics pulled off a blockbuster trade that gave Brooklyn Kevin Garnett.