Chattanooga streets that will be closed Saturday and Sunday for special events have been highlighted.
- The eastbound curb lane of Frazier Avenue between the Market Street Bridge and Tremont Street, Tremont Street from Frazier Avenue to the cul de sac, Walnut Street from East Third Street to the south end of the Walnut Street Bridge, the eastbound curb lane of Riverside Drive between Aquarium Way and Lookout Street, Lookout Street from Riverside Drive to East Third Street and the westbound curb lane of East Third Street from Lookout Street to Walnut Street, will be closed Saturday from 7 to 11 a.m. for the Purple Stride Chattanooga.
- Volkswagen Drive from the TDOT ITS building to the Enterprise South Nature Park will be closed from Saturday from 9 to 10 a.m. for the TDOT 5K Run and Walk.
- Sidewalks in each direction of Hixson Pike between Middle Valley Road and Wilbanks Drive/Longview Drive will be congested with pedestrians participating in the Wildcat Crawl on Saturday from 9:30 to 11 a.m. Traffic control staffers will be posted at these crossing points. Motorists should be aware of possible delays in this area.
- Reggie White Boulevard, between West 19th Street and the entrance to the Skate Park, will be closed from 5 p.m. Saturday to 7 a.m. Sunday for the Camp Out To Stamp Out Family Homelessness.
- Reggie White Boulevard, between West 19th Street and the entrance to the Skate Park, will be closed Sunday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. for the Chattanooga Market.