The Chattanooga Transportation Department has announced some streets will be closed for special events.
- The 900 block of Georgia Avenue, beside Miller Park, will be closed today until 2 p.m.for a UT Band Concert.
- Wilson Street from Bonny Oaks Drive to Lightfoot Mill Road will be closed from 6 to 10 p.m. through Saturday and Thursday, Oct. 31, through Saturday, Nov. 2, for Oakwood Baptist Church Judgment House.
-The eastbound curb lane of Frazier Avenue between the Market Street Bridge and the Walnut Street Bridge will be closed Saturday from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. for the Hydrocephalus Walk 2013. Traffic may also be delayed at the intersection of Market Street and First Street.
- East 29th Street between Third Avenue and Fourth Avenue will be closed on Saturday, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for the Feast of Harvest Festival.
- Reggie White Boulevard, between West 19th Street and the entrance to the Skate Park, will be closed Sunday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. for the Chattanooga Market.
- The eastbound curb lane of Frazier Avenue, from Market Street to the Veterans Bridge, the southbound curb lane of the Veterans Bridge/Georgia Avenue from Frazier Avenue to East Fourth Street, the southbound Veterans Bridge exit ramp, the westbound curb lane of East Fourth Street from Georgia Avenue to Walnut Street, Walnut Street from East Fourth Street to the south end of the Walnut Street Bridge, and the northbound curb lane of Market Street from Aquarium Way to Frazier Avenue, will be closed Sunday from 1 to 4:30 p.m. for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk.