North Chattanooga kitchen fire sends one man to the hospital

North Chattanooga kitchen fire sends one man to the hospital

April 1st, 2014 by WRCB-TV Channel 3 in Local - Breaking News

One person was sent to the hospital suffering from smoke inhalation following an afternoon fire in North Chattanooga.

The call came in just before 6:00 p.m. of a kitchen fire on Lytle Street. There were reportedly two people in the house when a neighbor discovered the fire. The neighbor told firefighters that he went into the house and helped two people out to the yard.

Firefighters were able to contain most of the fire damage to the kitchen area.

View more at our news partner's website, wrcbtv.com.