Morning fire today displaces woman, her dog

Morning fire today displaces woman, her dog

April 2nd, 2014 by Staff Report in Local - Breaking News

The Chattanooga Fire Department has reported that a fire this morning at 5517 Woodlawn Drive led to the displacement of a woman and her dog.

A department news release said the fire in the attic was quickly put out and no one was injured.

It also said the fire was accidental, likely due to an electrical malfunction.

The dollar loss was estimated at $10,000.


Loading...