Investigators: Chattanooga mobile home fire caused by child playing with cigarette lighter

Investigators: Chattanooga mobile home fire caused by child playing with cigarette lighter

April 19th, 2014 by WRCB-TV Channel 3 in Local - Breaking News

The Chattanooga Fire Department responded to a mobile home fire at 6561 Cassie Lane around 9 a.m. Saturday.

Fire officials tell Channel 3 the fire was contained to one bedroom and it took four fire companies about 10 minutes to get the fire under control.

Investigators tell Channel 3 a child playing with a cigarette lighter started the fire.

View more at our news partner's website, wrcbtv.com.