Two barns catch fire in Apison, Tenn.

Two barns catch fire in Apison, Tenn.

January 7th, 2014 by WRCB-TV Channel 3 in Local - Breaking News

APISON, Tenn. - Firefighters from the Tri County Fire Department were dispatched to Apison this afternoon, where two barns were on fire.

Mutual Aid and the Catoosa County Fire Departments were called upon for assistance.

The Fire Marshall said the fire may have started when the owner used a propane heater to thaw frozen pipes under a sink.

View more at our news partner's website, wrcbtv.com.