An elderly woman remains in fair condition with smoke inhalation at Erlanger after her home caught fire Tuesday morning.
A Good Samaritan helped push the 94-year-old East Ridge woman in her wheelchair out of the burning home.
Virginia Tatum's home caught fire around 2:30 Tuesday morning on Marion Avenue in East Ridge. Witnesses said Tatum woke up smelling smoke and had to get in her wheelchair and move from the back of her home to the ramp connecting her front door to her driveway.
Read more from our news partner at WRCB.