Chimney fire severely damages Harrison home

Chimney fire severely damages Harrison home

January 13th, 2018 by Staff Report in Local Regional News

A chimney fire spread into the attic of a mobile home in the Harrison area Saturday morning, according to a release from county public information officer Amy Maxwell.

No injuries were reported and damage is estimated at $60,000, according to the release.

The home is located in the 8800 block of Highway 58. The fire was reported to emergency responders at 10:30 this morning and was later ruled accidental.

American Red Cross is providing assistance to the couple who lived in the home, according to the release.


Loading...