Organizers of this year's Christmas at the Courthouse performances have announced the following schedule of performances, which will be held in the City/County Courts Building:
• Wednesday -- Rivermont Elementary Fourth-Grade Choir, directed by Phyllis Finney, and the East Lake Academy Chamber Choir, directed by Aisha Moore.
Honorees are County Clerk Bill Knowles; Assessor of Property Bill Bennett; Register of Deeds Pam Hurst; County Trustee Bill Hullander; and Hamilton County Schools Superintendent Rick Smith.
Master of ceremonies will be Don Welch of WTVC-NewsChannel 9.
• Thursday -- Chattanooga Girls Leadership Academy "Singessence," directed by Charles Collins, and the East Ridge Elementary Pioneer Chorus Club, directed by Marilyn Medley.
Honorees will be Chancery Court Judges Frank Brown III and Jeff Atherton; Clerk & Master S. Lee Akers; Circuit Court Judges Marie Williams, Neil Thomas III, Jackie Bolton and Jeff Hollingsworth; and Hamilton County Court Clerk Paula Thompson.
Master of ceremonies will be WRCB-TV 3 weatherman David Karnes.
• Friday -- Chattanooga School for Liberal Arts Choir, directed by Marty Massengale, and the Central High School Choir, directed by Colene Birchfield.
Honorees will be District Attorney General Bill Cox and Public Defender Ardena Garth.
Master of ceremonies will be WDEF-TV12 news anchor Amy Katcher.
• Monday -- Howard High School Choir, directed by Sheila Morris, and the Tyner Academy Combine Chorus, directed by Roxanne Edwards.
Honorees will be Juvenile Court Judge Suzanne Bailey and Juvenile Court Clerk Gary Behler.
Master of ceremonies will be WTVC-News Channel 9 anchor and reporter Kevin Sims.
• Dec. 11-- Soddy Elementary Choir, directed by Ellen Leamon, and the Ooltewah Middle School Choir, directed by Sarah Allen.
Honorees will be City Court Judges Sherry Paty and Russell Bean; City Court Clerk Jan Turner; and Sessions Court Judges Christine Mahn Sell, David Bales, Clarence Shattuck and Gary Starnes.
Master of ceremonies will be Fox61 news anchor Carly Flynn-Morgan.
• Dec. 12 -- Calvin Donaldson Elementary Singing Eagles Chorus, directed by Claire Stockman, and the North Hamilton County Elementary Chorus, directed by Clifta Hixson.
Honorees will be Criminal Court Judges Barry Steelman, Rebecca Stern and Don W. Poole; Court Clerk Gwen Tidwell; and Sheriff Jim Hammond.
Master of ceremonies will be WRCB reporter Callie Starnes.
• Dec. 13 -- Battle Academy Choir, directed by Beth Bracken, and the Orange Grove Chorus & Dancers, directed by Monty Parks and Mary La Bianca.
Honorees will be County Mayor Jim Coppinger and County Commissioners Fred Skillern, Jim Fields, Marty Haynes, Warren Mackey, Greg Beck, Joe Graham, Larry Henry, Tim Boyd and Chester Bankston.
Master of ceremonies will be WRCB news anchor Cindy Sexton.