• Keep them topical and short (25 words or less).
• Please include your name.
• Send to: Rant, P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-668-5058; or e-mail: email@example.com
• Keep them topical, short (200 words or less), legible and not more often than one every 30 days. Letters may be edited for clarity and length
• Must be signed with name, address and telephone number.
• Send to: Editorial page editor (either Times or Free Press), P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-757-6383; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
"The Senate, bless their heart, are [sic] just scared to death."
Five years ago, Colleen Johnson was 100 pounds overweight and battling endometrial cancer.
Jemele Hill co-hosts the 6 p.m. SportsCenter on ESPN with Michael Smith.
Last week, Gov. Bill Haslam and Tennessee's insurance commissioner, Julie McPeak, came to Washington to testify before the Senate health...
Monday, around lunchtime, I made a point to click on KZ 106.5 FM.
The public has endured a lot of media coverage and political campaigning that revolves around the Affordable Care Act, aka...
It appears I was on the cusp of a trend by fathering children in my 40s.
As he nears his 100th birthday on Sept. 24, James Bennett Collins, known by all as J.B., can look back...
Have you seen the spoof on state mottos that made the rounds a couple of years ago?
Last week, Hamilton County commissioners voted 8-1 for a property tax plan that promises $100 million for public school infrastructure.
Friday was a beautiful day.
It's easy to criticize Congress.
Ten years ago as many as 1.4 million Christians lived in Iraq.
It's a good "first step."
The second largest Powerball payout in history, $758 million, was won by a Massachusetts woman. She elected to receive a...
It will officially be Res. No. 917-12.
President Trump made his choice about DACA and put the ball in Congress's court, and there's no changing that. So...
A half-century ago, a top automobile executive named George Romney — yes, Mitt's father — turned down several big annual...
We've witnessed individuals smartly assembling themselves into a human chain a couple of times over recent weeks.
Some call it a midlife crisis; instead, I call it a midlife reflection.
It is called the Big Lie: A falsehood, a half-truth, or most dangerous, a simplification, repeated so often that it...
Does your car need a name? The short answer is "yes."
The 98-year-old statue of Confederate Gen. Alexander P. Stewart should come down.