• Keep them topical and short (25 words or less).
• Please include your name.
• Send to: Rant, P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-668-5058; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Keep them topical, short (200 words or less), legible and not more often than one every 30 days. Letters may be edited for clarity and length
• Must be signed with name, address and telephone number.
• Send to: Editorial page editor (either Times or Free Press), P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-757-6383; or e-mail: email@example.com
Where or where did my party go?
But fear is not a gift from God.
Repealing the estate tax is a key component of Donald Trump's tax plan.
Our constitutional system of government is the best. In a single generation, the United States rose from a humble beginning...
It is easy to see President Trump is undermining State Department efforts in Iran and North Korea diplomacy because he...
David Apol, head of the U.S. Office of Government Ethics, is "deeply concerned that the actions of some in government...
Don't fight Hitler, fight pregnancy?
From Sept. 30-Oct. 1, Remote Area Medical (RAM) provided 820 patients free medical, dental and vision services valued at $429,533.
Earlier this month, an angel came to my rescue.
Donald Trump is happily assisting a corrupt Russian government dismantle democracy in America.
America is shocked, horrified and heartbroken after Stephen Paddock's shooting rampage in Las Vegas, which was the deadliest in modern...
Kudos to the Times Free Press for the "Lost Way" series in the paper, a great reminder of the history...
It was just a phone call out of the blue from members of Hickory Valley Christian Church asking for community...
Did anyone else see Roy Moore in his little cowboy outfit, pulling a pistol from his pocket?
I believe Americans have the right to "the pursuit of happiness" without being constantly concerned about being shot and killed.
'Chattanooga Way' can be useful again
The Republican Congress couldn't get rid of Obamacare, and now it's going to tackle tax cuts.
As an Anglo-Saxon, white, Protestant male, I would never feel right doing anything to disrespect my flag and country.
The redo of Rivermont School that occurred over the summer involved numerous volunteers giving their time and talent.
Thanks to police for new gun unit
We all know what would happen if we protested during working hours!
I believe it is time a symbol of slavery and oppression that towers over the people of Atlanta must stand...
Tennessee schools have seen a record high graduation rate (89.1 percent in 2016-17); Sevier County 89.2 (where I live); Memphis...