• Keep them topical and short (25 words or less).
• Please include your name.
• Send to: Rant, P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-668-5058; or e-mail: email@example.com
• Keep them topical, short (200 words or less), legible and not more often than one every 30 days. Letters may be edited for clarity and length
• Must be signed with name, address and telephone number.
• Send to: Editorial page editor (either Times or Free Press), P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-757-6383; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
People like Gail McKeel are working tirelessly to bring back the Glass Street area of Chattanooga.
We buried a wonderful inspirator last Sunday. Dr. Nell Mohney went home to heaven at the young age of 94.
Welch is tireless advocate for schools
The front page of the Times carried a story about Ooltewah's girls soccer team wanting its own field. Parents make...
Early voting is now in progress and continues through Saturday; Election Day is Aug. 4.
A person stated Patti [Skates] is the perfect role model for our students in District 1. We need a professional...
I am a current county Department of Education employee and PTA president at my children's school.
As a young voter, I've followed my local races as closely as the race for president.
I have been accused of not doing my job when, in fact, I am doing my job and beyond.
In the almost 20 years that I've lived in the Chattanooga area, one of the consistent joys has been meeting...
The employees at Chattanooga's Synterprise Company bought hundreds of dollars worth of clothing and toys for patients at Children's Hospital...
Mike Carter has effectively represented state House District 29 for the past four years.
I attended a recent Democratic Party debate in Bradley County between Ty O'Grady and Khristy Wilkinson. They both sounded like...
Return Mike Carter to state House seat
Vote for Rhonda Thurman.
Only one candidate in the District 4 school board race, Tiffanie Robinson, has the requisite skills and expertise to work...
I was recently transported to Erlanger hospital down I-75 via ambulance. What I witnessed was just sad.
Where is media on deaths of children?
Letters to the editors
As a Tennessean and a resident of Chattanooga, I speak against animal cruelty being perpetrated upon our state horse, the...
We are writing to ask our friends in District 2 to join us in voting to re-elect Jonathan Welch.
C'mon, Wal-Mart, build or get out
The writer of the Friday letter, Students must win, has a few facts wrong.