• Keep them topical and short (25 words or less).
• Please include your name.
• Send to: Rant, P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-668-5058; or e-mail: email@example.com
• Keep them topical, short (200 words or less), legible and not more often than one every 30 days. Letters may be edited for clarity and length
• Must be signed with name, address and telephone number.
• Send to: Editorial page editor (either Times or Free Press), P.O. Box 1447, Chattanooga, TN 37401; fax: 423-757-6383; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep fluoride in Soddy-Daisy area
My concern is the April 7 TFP newspaper article by Diaa Hadid, "Risk of collapse at Jesus' tomb unites rival...
Virgin Mary OK; why not the Bible?
This is about an April 15 letter to the editor headlined "Tennessee should exit Stone Age." The writer stated that...
In her Sunday story on the closing of Falling Water Elementary School, TFP reporter Kendi Anderson is to be commended...
I am torn between applauding any effort as an improvement and grieving the loss of lives and health in the...
About this time last century, we were more concerned about rural America getting access to electricity than we are about...
Hixson Elementary School Librarian Beth Hoelke invited various leaders from Hamilton County to be part of 2016 Dr. Suess' Read...
Readers' responses help Indiana student
Tennessee should exit Stone Age
At what price energy efficiency?
I was so touched by Stephen Hargis's article on March 30 about Kentrell Evans.
I wish the counseling bill were not needed, as a recent Free Press editorial asserts.
Truly amazing! The April 1 Free Press political cartoon "The Circle of Life" by Glenn McCoy acknowledges the relationship of...
When taking a drive through downtown Chattanooga, you may notice many people walking the streets.
Last month EPB honored eight Hamilton County students who won the company's 12th annual Black History Month contest after submitting...
Drug sentence cuts disappoint
Enforcing speed limits good policy
National columnist Jay Ambrose's Saturday Free Press commentary regarding Social Security caused me some upset.
A recent writer suggested Americans "all stood together" during World War II.
Beach town urged to keep fighting
Progress is being made, but we all should unite to defeat lung cancer
GOP sat back, lost control