ORLANDO, Fla. -- Morning gang. Nice job playing nice on Monday.
We were late to the comment portion of the program, but we must note that Jomo made a well-reasoned point, 9er asked about a $3 or $32 beer ( they are $6 per, and depending on your mental state and sensory overload, they are worth every penny) and Orange brought up 16 in our number debate (16 was the last one eliminated, and we also included the modern personification of wasted pitching talent -- one Dwight Gooden).
Also, OG mentioned some specific ESPN programming. In case you have been at Disney or your EPB has been busted, you are well aware that today's Michael Jordan's 50th birthday.
In honor of that, here are the best five athletes of our generation (professional sports edition, there are a bunch of track guys with varying merits):
5) LeBron James -- only one-sport star on the list, but James is the youngest and came up in the age of specialization.
4) MJ -- people who think he is the best athlete ever are sorely mistaken. He may rank among the best competitors ever sure, and he deserves major credit for re-inventing his game as he aged.
3) Herschel Walker -- it is a testament to the high-quality of athletes in this generation that Walker only places third on this list.
2) Deion Sanders -- dude had so much speed it dominated everything else.
1) Bo Jackson -- you know this and Bo knows this.