Gang, we're on Day 1 of the trip to find sand and water (and the occasional fish and the frequent Co-Cola).
We'll roll the letters we got for the mailbag into next week.
Today, we'll go old school with a quick top five of things we think at 10 a.m. - hey a 5-at-10 if you will.
From the lake lodge satellite office of the "Talks too much" studios, pass the sunscreen.
1. We believe we need a few more holidays through the course of the year. And this should be one. We're all for Memorial Day, but D-Day merits consideration, too. Thanks to all that served and made the ultimate sacrifice. God Bless.
2. LeBron had a chance to have a moment - a real moment that cements a legacy. A Jordan with the flu or an Isiah scoring 25 in a quarter on one ankle.
3. It's hard to think UNC will escape the latest chapter of academic scandal. Former basketball star Rashad McCants said he made the Dean's List without attending a single class during the 2005 national championship season. Maybe the ACC is closer to the SEC than we realize.
4. No vacation is complete without pound cake for breakfast. At least that's what the Lil' 5-at-10 says.
5. OK, how about a Rushmore or two:
• Rushmore of best breakfast cereals
• Rushmore of college scandals
• And with the news of the week with Saban getting a near-$7 million extension and Calipari getting a seven-year, $52.5 million contract at Kentucky, which fan bases would be most crushed if their coach left?
Discuss and we'll check back after lunch. Pass us a Co-Cola.