• Jack Bosworth, Chattanooga Christian: He doubled twice and had two RBIs as the Chargers defeated Lookout Valley 11-1 in a five-inning baseball game.
Some of his gray hair may have gone white last weekend, but if drama is what it takes to get the job done, Chattanooga Christian basebal
• Elizabeth Masengil, McMinn Central: She scored 18 points and took home the tournament MVP as McMinn Central won the District 5-AA championship over Sequoyah, 58-48.
Brooke Copeland, Bradley Central: She had 19 points and 15 rebounds in the Bearettes' 51-42 5-AAA championship win over Cleveland.
Devan Cyree (Tullahoma) major dec. Andrew Long (Ravenwood), 14-0; Luke Mullin (Notre Dame) pinned Matthew Kieta (Pigeon Forge), 4:40; Toribio Navarro (Bradley Central) major dec. Nathan Carter (Cordova), 9-0; Kevin Knier (West Creek) tech. fall over Ronardo Bussey (Howard), 15-0, 3:35.
Thursday at Williamson County Agricultural Expo
• Erin Hill, Sale Creek: She filled up the stat sheet with 28 points, 11 rebounds, five assists, three steals and three blocks in a 65-51 basketball win over South Pittsburg.
• Max Miller, McMinn Central: With 20 points, he scored one point less than a third of the Chargers' total in a 61-48 basketball win at Arts & Science.
• Stedmon Ford, Notre Dame: The high-scoring senior lit up Signal Mountain with 36 points in a 75-56 win.
• Jacob Campbell, Grundy County: He hit 10 3-pointers in a 38-point night as the Yellow Jackets outdistanced Marion County 97-67 in basketball.
Katelyn Lee, Gordon Lee: Her 18 points led the Lady Trojans to a 72-24 basketball defeat of Excel Christian.
Who are absolute favorites for Tennessee state duals wrestling championships this weekend? Defending champions?
• Kassidy Blevins, Gordon Lee: The Lady Trojans senior scored 14 points, surpassing 1,000 for her career, and added eight assists in a 66-35 region basketball win over Trion.
• Sara Griffith, GPS: She bowled a 684 series as the Bruisers beat Donelson Christian Academy 20-7 and had games of 203 and 192 in a 20-7 win over Father Ryan as the 2012 Division II state champions sealed their return to the state tournament. • Emileigh Swafford, Meigs County: Her 25 points included three 3-point baskets in the Lady Tigers' 94-43 basketball defeat of Silverdale Baptist Academy. • Rebecca Reuter, Bradley Central: She scored 16 points in leading the 17-1 Bearettes past archrival Cleveland, 56-21.
• Jamal Worthington, Bledsoe County: He recorded a triple-double with 12 points, 12 rebounds and 13 assists in a 70-54 win over Signal Mountain. • Kaleb Stoner, Trion: He had 33 points, including 14 in the final period, as the Bulldogs got their first-ever win over Southwest Atlanta Christian, 79-58. • Riley Dempsey, Sequatchie County: He led a 63-59 upset of Notre Dame with 20 points and 11 rebounds.