<for games of Nov. 2>
(Coaches are invited to make nominations. Send an e-mail to Ward Gossett at email@example.com by 6 p.m. each Saturday.)
* Baylor: George Porter gained 184 yards on 14 carries and scored two touchdowns as the Red Raiders bested BGA 49-35 and advanced to a Friday second-round playoff game at Memphis University School.
* Boyd-Buchanan: Rance Harden scored two rushing TDs and another on a pass reception as Boyd-Buchanan moved to 10-1 and advanced in the playoffs with a 27-19 victory over Rockwood. Boyd-Buchanan will be at Oneida Friday.
* Bradley Central: Bryce Copeland threw for two touchdowns and a two-point conversion and ran for the Bears' only other score in a season-ending 42-22 loss to McMinn County.
* Calhoun: In three quarters of play, Taylor Lamb completed 13 of 19 passes for 162 yards and a TD while rushing six times for an additional 63 yards and a second TD.
* East Hamilton: Jacob Noorbergen scored two TDs - a 69-yard reception and an 8-yard run - as the Hurricanes strolled past Marshall County 38-0. East Hamilton will host Page Friday.
* Heritage: Jacob Carter threw a TD pass and finished the night with 143 passing yards and 37 rushing yards in the Generals' loss to Ridgeland.
* McCallie: nelson Johnston had three TD passes and completed four of five passes for 160 yards as the Blue Tornado swamped St. Benedict 62-20 and moved on in the Division II-AA playoffs. They'll be at Ensworth Friday.
* McMinn County: Corbin Powers stepped out of the shadows of a strong running game and threw a pair of TD passes as the Cherokees bested Bradley Central for the second consecutive week and moved to Class 6A's second round. The Cherokees will host Murfreesboro Riverdale Friday.
* Notre Dame: Auston Banks scored twice and rushed for 140 yards on 20 attempts as the Irish advanced in the Class 4A playoffs. They'll play at Giles County Friday.
* Ooltewah: Brody Binder passed for two touchdowns and ran for another as the Owls rallied for a 47-28 victory over Anderson County. They'll be on the road this week to play Lenoir City, the team that beat Walker Valley last Friday.
* Polk County: Zach Miller had another monster night, rushing for 232 yards on 22 carries and scoring one of the Wildcats' two TDs in their season-ending loss to Kingston.
* Ridgeland: Vonn Bell gained 145 yards on just five carries and caught two passes for 66 yards in the Panthers' 56-14 victory over Heritage.
* Ringgold: Slade Dell scored both TDs in the Panthers' 14-9 win over rival Lakeview-Fort Oglethorpe, rushing for 211 yards and passing for 48.
* Signal Mountain: Reese Phillips threw for one TD and ran for a two-point conversion, finishing the night with 254 passing yards, but the Eagles dropped a season-ending 42-41 overtime decision to Page.
* Silverdale Baptist: Josh Rogers scored two of the Seahawks' first three TDs and finished with 113 rushing yards on nine carries in the team's 41-8 win at Hampton, which suffered only its second loss of the season.
* South Pittsburg: Corbin Fitzgerald intercepted four passes, keying a Pirates defense that dominated in a 76-21 victory over Columbia Academy. South Pittsburg moves on in the Class 1A playoffs, taking on top-ranked Gordonsville on the road Friday.
* Trion: Kingston Linear ran for 123 yards and scored two TDs as Trion bounced Christian Heritage 32-21.
* Tyner: Joseph Sturkey scored the Rams' first TD and rushed for 96 yards but they were eliminated 21-20 from the Class 3A playoffs by Sweetwater.