<for games of Oct. 25-26>
(Coaches are invited to make nominations. Send an e-mail to Ward Gossett at firstname.lastname@example.org by 6 p.m. each Saturday.)
* Baylor: Rafael Gaglianone kicked a pair of field goals including a 46-yarder to give the Red Raiders a 6-6 halftime tie with BGA, then added three second-half extra points in a 27-12 victory.
* Bledsoe County: Dakota Wooden completed 14 of 26 passes with three TD passes but the Warriors dropped a shootout to Chattanooga Christian, 60-56.
* Boyd-Buchanan: Jim Cardwell ran for 73 yards and two TDs and passed for 112 yards as the Buccaneers clinched District 5-A with a 48-14 win over Copper Basin.
* Bradley Central: Bryce Copeland threw for 329 yards, completing 24 of 41 passes with three TDs but the Bears surrendered an early lead and lost 34-29 at McMinn County.
* Calhoun: Taylor Lamb played just three quarters but threw for five TDs and 296 yards (19-32) for the unbeaten Yellow Jackets.
* Central: Dominique Dawson ran for 33 yards and passed for 118 but the Pounders couldn't hold a lead and lost 27-21 to Hixson.
* Chattanooga Christian: Jay Sims scored four touchdowns from the line of scrimmage and added a 90-yard kickoff return for a fifth TD in the Chargers' 60-56 win over Bledsoe County. Sims finished with 157 yards on 21 carries.
* Cleveland: Austin Herink threw for 307 yards, completing 23 of 35 passes but the Blue Raiders lost the game and playoff hopes, 29-27 to Rhea County.
* Copper Basin: Dylan Boggs passed for 133 yards with no interceptions but the Cougars fell to Boyd-Buchanan 48-14.
* Dade County: Travis Nunley rushed for 87 first-half yards and scored five touchdowns in the first two quarters. He did not play in the second half od Dade's 49-13 win over Murray County.
* East Hamilton: Lamond Greer led the Hurricanes in rushing with 125 yards and scored three TDs in their 48-8 win over Howard.
* Grace Academy: Josh Smith picked up 233 yards on 18 carries and scored three times but the Eagles lost a high-scoring affair, 49-41 to Silverdale Baptist.
* Grundy County: Josh Rhea ran for a pair of TDs but the Yellow Jackets lost a 62-22 decision to Notre Dame.
* Hixson: Allante Novene opened and closed the book on the Wildcats' come-from-behind, 27-21 victory over Central, scoring the first and final TDs.
* Howard: Terrance Brooks threw for 78 yards and a TD and ran for 22 but the Tigers lost 48-8 to East Hamilton.
* Lakeview-Fort Oglethorpe: Pooh Harden gained 181 yards and added a TD in the Warriors' 47-25 win over North Murray.
* McCallie: Samir Usman was the Blue Tornado's leading rusher, gaining 133 yards and scoring three touchdowns in the team's 63-42 loss to Brentwood Academy.
* McMinn County: Kelvin Wells rushed for 146 yards and two TDs as the Cherokees rallied from a 21-0 deficit for a 34-29 win and the District 5-AAA title.
* Meigs County: Dakota Ricker ran for 157 yards including a 65-yard TD but the Tigers lost 40-20 to Polk County.
* North Jackson: Kitt Grider threw for 229 yard and a TD in the Chiefs' 41-14 win over Pope John Paul II.
* North Murray: Brady Swilling ran for 84 yards and passed for 228 but North Murray fell to Lakeview-Fort Oglethorpe 47-25.
* Notre Dame: Alex Darras completed 14 of 20 passes, three of those for TDs and kicked seven extra points in the Irish's 62-22 win over Grundy County.
* Ooltewah: Desmond Pittman scored a pair of TDs on his way to a 183-yard rushing night in the Owls' 56-7 win over Walker Valley.
* Polk County: Zach Miller gained 160 yards on 12 carries as the Warriors bested Meigs County 40-20 and wrapped up their fourth straight District 5-AA title.
* Red Bank: In his final game as the Lions quarterback, Hagen Wilkey passed for 179 yards and two TDs and ran for another 22 yards in a 30-14 loss to Tyner.
* Rhea County: Jacob Reavis, normally an offensive guard, scored a TD in the Golden Eagles' 29-27 upset win over Cleveland.
* Ridgeland: Noah Cooper, the "other guy" in the Panthers' backfield, ran for 112 yards on just five carries in his team's 48-0 win over LaFayette.
* Signal Mountain: Reese Phillips turned in one of his best nights of the year, completing 14 of 18 passes for 280 yards and three TDs as the Eagles romped past Sequatchie County 61-0.
* Silverdale Baptist: Josh Rogers scored three TDs and gained 203 yards in the Seahawks' 49-41 victory over Grace Academy.
* South Pittsburg: Fullback Corbin Hale was the Pirates' leading rusher with 130 yards but they lost 47-27 to Knoxville Grace.
* Trion: Kingston Lanier rushed for 65 yards including a 7-yard TD run and the game's only score in a 6-0 victory over Gordon Lee.
* Tyner: Joseph Sturkey gained 138 yards on 15 carries and scored once as the Rams bested Red Bank 30-14.
* Walker Valley: Gage Cartwright scored the Mustangs' only TD in their 56-7 loss to Ooltewah.