* Dakota Hooker, Sale Creek: He pitched a one-hitter and went 2-for-4 when the Panthers beat Arts & Sciences in baseball.
* Nic Auger, East Hamilton: He was 2-for-3 with a home run and three RBIs for the Hurricanes, who scored five runs in the top of the seventh and defeated Bradley Central 8-4 in a game in Soddy-Daisy's Trojan Classic.
* Tyler Mitchell, Cleveland: He pitched a two-hitter with six strikeouts as the Blue Raiders defeated East Hamilton 8-1 in the Trojan Classic.
* Skylar Anderson, Reid Smith, Boyd-Buchanan: Anderson limited Sequatchie County to five hits and improved his pitching record to 4-0 as the Bucs beat the Indians 5-2. Smith was 3-for-3.
* J.C. Hurt, Meigs County: He was the winning pitcher and went 2-for-4 as the Tigers beat Midway 6-2.
* Spencer Mossburg, Silverdale Baptist Academy: He homered, singled and scored twice in a 13-0 win over Marion County.
* Braiden Jacobs, Coahulla Creek: He was 3-for-4 and drove in a run in the Colts' 2-1 win over Lakeview-Fort Oglethorpe.
* Austin Morris, Heritage: His single in the bottom of the ninth inning brought home the winning run in a 5-4 defeat of Dalton.
* Gabe Fomby, Central: He had four hits and scored four runs as the Pounders won two games in the Trojan Classic at Soddy-Daisy.
* Kaley Cagle, North Jackson: She pitched a two-hitter with 15 strikeouts and led the Lady Chiefs past South Pittsburg 1-0 in softball.
* Lily Cuzzort, Kaitlyn Williams, Polk County: They were each 3-for-5 as the Lady Wildcats edged Sequoyah 9-8 to remain unbeaten in District 5-AA. One of Cuzzort's hits was a double and she had two RBIs, and Williams scored three runs.
* Brittany Lanham, Sale Creek: After giving up a first-inning run, she held Silverdale Baptist Academy scoreless the rest of the way and the Lady Panthers won 6-1.
* Hallie Davis, Walker Valley: She homered twice among her three hits and helped power the Lady Mustangs past Bradley Central 11-0 in a District 5-AAA game.
* Chasidy Ainslie, Central: She pitched a three-hitter and the Lady Purple Pounders won 6-0 over Hixson in a District 6-AA game.
* Ashley Chaney, Soddy-Daisy: She homered twice, drove in five runs and pitched a five-inning three-hittter when the Lady Trojans whipped McMinn County 15-1.
* Alex McCarney, East Hamilton: He contributed three assists as the Hurricanes defeated Chattanooga Christian 7-0 in a boys' soccer match.
* Sam Hansard, Silverdale Baptist Academy: His goal was the difference in the Seahawks' 1-0 District 5-A/AA win over McMinn Central.
* Javier Medina, Gabriel Garcia, Calhoun: They had the goals in the 2-0 Georgia Region 7-AA boys' soccer victory over Chattooga.
* Josh Patta, Signal Mountain: His three goals helped lead the Eagles past Sequatchie County 9-0 in a District 7-A/AA match.
* Missael Ayala, Hixson: He scored two goals and assisted on another in the Wildcats' 5-1 win over Grace Academy.
* Austin Lee, Victor Lee, Collegedale Academy: They won at Nos. 1 and 2 singles and at No. 1 doubles in an 8-1 boys' District 5-A/AA tennis victory over Meigs County.
* Cody Gubin, McCallie: He rallied from losing the first set to win at No. 2 singles and was part of the winning No. 1 doubles team when McCallie defeated Knoxville Webb 7-0.
* Harrison Smith, Signal Mountain: He was the Eagles' first singles winner, winning 8-0 at No. 3, and was part of an 8-0 winning doubles team as they beat St. Andrew's-Sewanee 6-3 in the Big Bang Tournament.
* Kevin Nguyen, Hixson: He earned the Wildcats' first win at No. 3 singles and paired with Richard Vuong to win at No. 2 doubles in a 7-2 win over Central.
* J.R. Davis, Notre Dame: He earned a tough win at No. 1 singles and was part of the top doubles team's win in a 6-3 decision over East Hamilton.
* Alicia Salazar, Matti Sue Nafie, Collegedale Academy: They were the winners at Nos. 1 and 2 singles, Nafie by 8-0, and won handily at No. 1 doubles in a 9-0 District 5-A/AA girls' tennis win over Meigs County.
* Kylila Tucker, Signal Mountain: Her wins at No. 1 singles and No. 1 doubles helped the Lady Eagles defeat Soddy-Daisy 6-3 in the Big Bang Tournament.
* Michelle Phillips, Hixson: The Lady Wildcats improved to 8-0 in league play as she won at No. 2 singles and doubles in a 6-3 defeat of Central.
* Hannah Matthews, Grace Academy: She was an 8-6 winner at No. 1 singles and teamed with Serena Turner to win No. 1 doubles in a 5-4 win over Sequoyah.
* Katie Joyce, Sarah Joyce, Notre Dame: The sisters won their singles match and teamed up to win at No. 1 doubles in a 9-0 win over East Hamilton.
* Michelle Fleener, GPS: She was a winner at No. 2 singles and paired with Emma McCallie to help win the doubles point in a 6-1 win over Harpeth Hall.
* Eshmahan Elasmar, Arts & Sciences: She won the 100 and 300 hurdles as CSAS won a four-way track and field meet at Brainerd.
* Alek Singleton, Arts & Sciences: He won the 110 hurdles and placed second in the 800 run and 300 hurdles to help the Patriots win the meet at Brainerd.