* Jacob Stevens, Soddy-Daisy: His 54-second pin in the 120-pound class closed out a 33-24 wrestling victory over Walker Valley in the Region 3 duals semifinals and sent the Trojans to Franklin for the state duals tournament.
* Ethan West, Cleveland: His 1:26 pin at 182 pounds gave the Blue Raiders a 37-6 lead in their region duals semifinal against Bradley Central, enabling them to withstand four forfeits and a Bears pin in the last five matches for a 43-36 win.
* Brandon Walters, Howard: His 28 points propelled the Hustlin' Tigers to their ninth win in 10 District 6-AA games, 61-46 over East Hamilton.
* Jorden Williams, McCallie: He scored 24 points -- all on 3-point shots -- in the Blue Tornado's 76-36 win over Signal Mountain.
* Eric Baynard, St. Andrew's-Sewanee: He had 17 points in a 48-39 defeat of South Pittsburg.
* Caio Hysinger, Walker Valley: He led three Mustangs in double figures with 18 points as they beat Sequoyah 69-62.
* Erin Hill, Sale Creek: She had 19 points, 10 rebounds and five assists as the Lady Panthers defeated Richard Hardy 65-42. The Sale Creek boys won 68-27 with three Panthers scoring 13 points each and another adding 12.
* Kelsea Wilson, South Pittsburg: She scored 19 points in a 60-31 win over St. Andrew's-Sewanee.
* Jessica Caudle, East Hamilton: Her 19 points paced a 57-44 victory over Howard.
* Kaleigh Clemons, Baylor: She had 15 points with the winning basket plus nine assists and eight rebounds in a 46-45 win over GPS. Abby Hubert scored 16 for Baylor.