* Matthew Brock, McCallie: He homered twice and drove in four runs in the Blue Tornado's 9-2 victory over St. Benedict in the Scenic City Classic baseball tournament.
* Alex Armstrong, Baylor: The Red Raiders won twice in the Scenic City Classic with Armstrong going 2-for-3 with a home run and three RBIs when they whipped Rabun Gap (Ga.) 12-0 in five innings in the first game.
* Justin Brown, Polk County: The Wildcats lost 8-4 to Cookeville and beat Springfield 12-0 in the Playing for a Cure Classic. He was 2-for-3 with an RBI in the Wildcats' win.
* Alex Darras, Notre Dame: The Fighting Irish defeated Loudon 13-5 and beat McMinn County 10-2 in the Playing for a Cure Classic. Darras hit three doubles and drove in two runs in the first game and was the winning pitcher with a one-hitter against the Cherokees.
* Jake Stone, South Pittsburg: The Pirates bowed out in a semifinal in their Homerun Club Classic, losing 6-3 to White County despite Stone's 3-for-4, two-RBI game.
* Jared Miller, Lance Carter, Chattanooga Christian: CCS edged Grundy County 6-5 in a semifinal of South Pittsburg's Homerun Club Classic and clipped White County 8-7 in the final. Miller and Carter each had a game-winning RBI single with two out in the bottom of the seventh inning.
* Drew Williams, Hayden Bradley, Ooltewah: The Owls defeated Signal Mountain 13-3 and beat Central 8-1 in games in Hixson's Wildcat Classic. Williams went 2-for-3 with two RBIs and three runs scored against the Eagles and Bradley was 3-for-4 with three RBIs against Central.
* Kyle Johnston, Baylor: He scored two goals in each match and added an assist in the second as the Red Raiders beat Alabama teams Collinsville and Fort Payne 3-0 and 9-1 in Baylor's soccer tournament.
* David Barnes, McCallie: McCallie split 1-0 soccer matches against Alabama teams in the Baylor tournament, defeating Collinsville and losing to Huntsville. He had the goal in the win.
* Courtney Morton, Dalton: The Lady Catamounts went 2-1 in the Granger Invitational tennis tournament, and she won at No. 1 singles in each match. Dalton's boys also went 2-1 in the tournament.
* Cam Linsley, McCallie: His four goals led the Blue Tornado past Pope, from Marietta, Ga., 15-4 in a lacrosse match.
* Peyton Heard, Baylor: With two, Heard was the only one with multiple goals for the Red Raiders, who lost 7-5 to Ravenwood.
* Alyssa King, McMinn County: She homered and had three RBIs in the Orange championship game of Meigs County's Tiger Classic softball tournament, but the Lady Cherokees lost to Kingston 8-5.