Chattanooga fire investigators blame an electrical malfunction for sparking a fire in a large home in the Mountain Creek Road area this morning, according to department spokesman Bruce Garner.
Chattanooga fire investigators blame an electrical malfunction for sparking a fire in a large home in the Mountain Creek Road area this morning, according to department spokesman Bruce Garner.
published Thursday, June 30th, 2011
Pin It

Stories this photo appears in:

Chattanooga fire investigators blame an electrical malfunction for sparking a fire in a large home in the Mountain Creek Road area this morning, according to department spokesman Bruce Garner.

videos »         

photos »         

e-edition »

advertisement
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.