A statue of Confederate Gen. Alexander P. Stewart, "Old A.P.", has been standing on the Hamilton County Courthouse lawn since the Daughters of the Confederacy put it up in 1916.
Photo by Dan Henry .
published Saturday, September 17th, 2011
Stories this photo appears in:
Two bronze eyes of a statue tarnished green over almost a century gaze over Georgia Avenue beneath the broad trees of the Hamilton County Courthouse.