Why not sign up today to be a part of Chattanooga’s largest and most popular wedding expo, Bridal Affair. This year’s event takes place on Sunday, February 17, 3013, from 1 p.m. until 5:30 p.m.If you wish to go ahead and reserve your booth today, just click on the link below to access the vendor contract. Once you’ve filled out the contract, you may fax it in to us at 423.668.5095. A $200 deposit and a signed contract will reserve your booth for this event. Booths are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
A single 10' x 10' booth comes furnished with an 8' skirted table and two chairs. The back of the booth is 8' high black pipe & drape. The side panels are 3' high.
Two 10 x10 booths (10 x 20) $1,250
Four 10 x 10 booths (20 x 20) $2,225
Six 10 x 10 booths (20 x 30) $3,000
Corner Booths are an additional $50 each.
Vendors may sell & sample their products at the event.
Booths are held with a signed contract and a $200 deposit.
- Pipe & Draped Booth Space, complete with an 8 foot skirted table and two chairs
- A 1/8 page full-color ad in the event publication, which prints and distributes on Friday, February 15th, 2013
- The event publication will also be posted on our Chattanooga Times Free Press website as well as the event website (one full year)
- A listing of your business by category on the event website (one full year)
- A business summary about your business on the event website (one full year)
- A ladder ad for your business on the event website (one full year)
- A lead list of all attendees, as well as Chattanooga Times Free Press engagement submissions, for a period of one full year
- Advertising and Promotion Power - the Chattanooga Times Free Press reaches 66% of the primary market area
- Chattanooga Times Free Press -- full-color ads in our print product several times a week
- Chatter - full color ads in Chattanooga's premier lifestyle magazine Chatter
- Community News - full color ads in five community newspapers that reach every household in the market; subscribers and nonsubscribers Online ad campaign on timesfreepress.com to include leaderboards, sliding billboards, skins and re-skins
- Editorial Coverage - Chattanooga Times Free Press, Current, Chatter, Online Billboard Promotion
- In-Store Promotion - Signage will go up at participating retail locations, colleges and universities
- Direct Mail Promotion Daily Schedules will be distributed at the event each day, including an exhibitor listing, floor plan, schedule of events and door prizes