An old e-mail copied
Who was Saul Alinsky?
Books: Rules for Radicals, Reveille for Radicals
"How to Create a Social State", by Saul Alinsky
There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you can create a social state. The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible. Poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase debt to an unsustainable level. That way you will be able to increase taxes – and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability for citizens to defend themselves from the government. That way you will be able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (food, housing, and income).
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove belief in the God from the government and schools.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Does any of this sound like what is happening in the United States?
"The only difference between a democrat and a communist is that a communist knows what he is doing" is no longer a joke but reality.
Marxist/Progressive/Communist/Socialist tyrants love sheer joy of being able to tell people what to do, what to say, what to eat, when they can drive, ad nauseum. They love the Power. The above tyrants believe that the path to opportunity is through more government; and the conservatives believe the path to opportunity is more enterprise. In a free market system, people become rich by supplying the needs and wants of other people. The tyrants in history have tried this for ever and history shows that it never works. Oblameless is now a perfect example that big government just doesn’t work. He is not going to be allowed to become an imperial president. History also has shown the tyrants social “enginening or experiment" has ended in graves, lots of graves.
I will predict this again. The Republicans will PO Christy and he'll run as a Democrat. Hillary will then be PO'd and SOL.
Tiff. You heard it here. It won't be Hillary. Gov. Christy (NJ) will switch parties, running as a further to the right Democrat. Rep. Paul Ryan will be the GOP nominee. Go Badgers!
The politician serves their party best when they put the Country first.
Cruz is the closest we have had to the Founding Fathers. If this were 1836, Cruz would be on the wall with Bowie, Travis and Crockett. If this were 1776 he would be with George Washington. If this were 1300 B.C., Cruz would be with Moses and Aaron, leading the enslaved out of captivity.
Sen.Ted Cruz, Rep. Paul Ryan, Gov.Scott Walker, Sen. Ron Johnson,
Sen. Rubio, Sarah Palin, Jim Demitt, the numerous conservative Governors, Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, and other conservatives like them should be admired by all Americans. They think for themselves and they say what they mean and mean what they say. They think clearly about topics that affect Americans and get on the side that will do the most good for the most people without creating more problems with over-regulation. They use their God-given common sense and they recognize God’s word as the only moral compass in existence. These people are all that stand between our American republic and the one-party socialist state being demanded by liberals.
Like most liberals who feel they and others like them are entitled to what we and all true Americans have worked to obtain legally. They do not understand the meaning of the word Illegal. There-in lies the whole problem. They believe that a big government, taking care of those who won't take care of themselves, is the way America should go. They know the meaning of true compassion by keeping the safety net in place for those people who are really in need of our help. Cruz and those of us who have his thought process, understand that Oblamea and his regime is dead set on destroying what the founders left for us and we have no one to blame but ourselves for allowing it to go on for so long that politicians believe they are now are bosses, not the other way around the way our founders envisioned for America. Add to all of this is the press/media is all for helping the regime accomplish this because they all know that this maybe their only change they will get.
“When injustice becomes law, Resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson
Yeah I'm back. 37 years of law enforcement experience, but what do I know. In the case of guns, we're actually talking about a RIGHT guaranteed under the Constitution. And rights don't exist conditionally. You either have them, or you don't.
NOTHING could have saved those poor children and teachers in Newtown, except an armed police officer(s), armed staff, double entry security doors, and stricter mental health laws, which is a huge slippery slope. Anyone with common sense knows that
1) there are sick people in this world, and 2) criminals don't care about laws. We have laws on the books, but we just don’t want to enforce them, because that would cost too much money to build more prisons and hire more guards. Oh we can’t lock up these poor victims of the environment, they need help our help and understanding. Obviously, CT and the federal government have NO common sense, no understanding that, unfortunately there will be another incident. It may be in CT or in some other State, but there are enough sick people and criminals who don't care about these "feel-good" laws that do nothing but give the idiots who represent us the chance to pat themselves on the back. This also includes the media that carry their water for them, including Clay, and his ilk on this post site. All you liberals want to do is feel good, even when you know that your plans don’t work, have never work, because you never use logic and common sense. I'm thoroughly disgusted with the progressives/liberal/ status/socialist, who all think they know how to run your life far better than you do. I guess they want us to shut up and listen while they tell you what you need, or don't need, as the case may be. They tell you that you don't need a weapon for self defense, vomit will be just as effective.
The liberals want to create new gun laws and the current gun laws are not taken serious or not strengthened. I’m starting my 36th year in law enforcement so I know what I’m talking about. Several States Carry Concealed Weapons Laws are still misdemeanors. Granted they carry mandatory jail so the convicted receive weekends in jail for a month, or a few months in jail, but they can work at their jobs. In Wisconsin they strengthened Armed Robbery from 20 years to 40 years in prison. It didn’t do any good and the convicted are rarely sentenced to ten years in prison, which is not even close to the old laws, let alone 40 years in prison. The liberals just want to feel good when they pass such laws. If by some miracle the courts come down hard on just the current gun laws, what will happen is that a lot of African Americans are going to jail a lot more and serve more time. I’m not being racist here. Plus the vast majority of the victims that are being shot at, shot, or murdered, are African Americas. Do you really think the liberals will be concerned about the victims here or the fact that a lot more blacks are going to prison? What if a 17 teen year old fires a few shots at somebody tonight, but for the grace of God no one is hit, and he gets arrested. What is going to happen to him?
In 2011 - 7 years after the Assault Weapons Ban (AWB) expired - the DOJ reported that the murder rate in the US fell to a FOUR DECADE LOW.
8 years AFTER the expiration of the Assault Weapons Ban, the murder rate in the United States is LOWER than it was during EVERY SINGLE YEAR THAT THE BAN WAS IN PLACE.
The problem of evil actions -- to which we seem half-acclimated in this progressive century of ours -- precedes the invention of firearms. I could say it goes back to whatever Cain used on Abel: possibly just his non-controlled, non-regulated fingers. This is assuming the ill-fated pair in Genesis 4:8 excite recognition in our fast-secularizing world, where problems and solutions alike turn out to be present-embedded and human-made.
I’ve learned never to say, “I’ve seen it all.” What happened to the poor children and the brave unarmed staff and teachers rushing in to save their children, is just beyond believe. That is the horrific crime committed against the victims and the bravery of the staff and teachers. We have to be so grateful for people like this, who like police officers and firefighters, run to where their help is needed, instead of the other way. I say in memory of them, the leaders in this Country have to really look into how our present laws, throughout the Country, must be strengthen, and also enforce the present laws. Turn on your TV and listen to how many times the phrase "we must DO SOMETHING about this" is repeated. They must not knee jerk and pass un-thought-out laws again, just feel good.
I heard that these t-shirts are selling like hot cakes. (Ineptocracy_definition_t_shirt)