InformedReader's comment history

InformedReader said...

The Brainerd area is not paired with Ooltewah. You can file a hardship to attend any Hamilton County school. Whether it is approved is up to the school system.

October 11, 2011 at 9:50 p.m.
InformedReader said...

I feel that the TSSAA has set a precedent that could raise an issue for some coaches in Hamilton County not to mention other areas in the state. Our school(in Hamilton County) has kids that attend that we are forced to take. They live out of "territory" and happen to play sports. 4 play football. And not to mention a private school who is allowed to take kids from any "territory." Its a mess that can have major consequences going into the future.

October 11, 2011 at 8:16 p.m.

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.