hotdoody1997's comment history

hotdoody1997 said...

You guys are a piece of work how can you sit and say send them back? Will stop cuss yet you will get over it.The one thing that gets me is not one of you are white will maybe 55% and ?...The point Iam trying too get cross is you don't even know the other part ??.... Race.Why is it all we here it all about this one RACE.I don't want to sound races but are any of you going too pick the fruits when it is time he'll you want to go to the store and buy it ,and as you are taking your first bite are say ow He'll I can't it's one of those people pick it.And YES guys Iam 67% White and the other 33% is my Business

June 24, 2011 at 11:25 p.m.
advertisement

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.