prettygirl's comment history

prettygirl said...

it,s (o k) to post comments on how glad (people) are when blacks get shot? right, run to the delete botton or call the times! you cant handle the truth!!

April 12, 2011 at 7:17 a.m.
prettygirl said...

wow they finally shot someone in a trailor park? and not in the getto, good job police!

April 12, 2011 at 7:11 a.m.
prettygirl said...

@ ITGUY,but we do know what jesus said about homos and what God did to SODOM AND GOMORRAH (RIGHT,dao1980)put that in your cup of coffee lol (can you handle the truth or will you cry to the times and have this removed?

April 12, 2011 at 7:06 a.m.
prettygirl said...

@oZ AKA dao1980,what if the police shoots and kills all people in trailor parks that cant function in the job world or post everyday like a fool with no life?

April 12, 2011 at 6:51 a.m.
prettygirl said...

@Indian/dao1908 thats like saying the next home invasion we hope the burglar just dont only rob you but shoot and kills you!! dumb, we know YOU KNOW this was a young BLACK man and thats your only reason for that statement! this is not the 1930,s Barrark Obama is YOUR PRESIDENT PLEASE DONT FORGET IT

April 12, 2011 at 6:45 a.m.
prettygirl said...

@ the fake people, most people that comment on here are not people of color,they play the roles to keep sh1t going right (sangaree)what do gingo,s know about black issues? comment on the meth lab story are the riverfront B.S.,how can the police which has no rank blacks police (POLICE black gangs),SNITCH? MAN THIS IS NOT TV YOU SOUND WHITE ARE CRAZY!GANGS ARE NO JOKE BRO! they will turn your pocket and life inside out! these are not kids man @@julian the police is 90% of the problem, then the other 10% is sellout brother,s like you if you are indeed a brother, cause we know we do have a stalker with over a 100 names he post with 24/7 the sick(dao19800) aka the peeper! GET A JOB, you know nothing about black issues, go cut your liberachi music on and sit down.

April 10, 2011 at 11:22 p.m.
prettygirl said...

city goverment,police want do anything because its in black community,s,look how fast they reacted to cooledge park issue, it,s called modern day racism! people of color can solved gang problems but Chattanooga is one of the only city in the world with no black elective leaders such as mayor, police chief even blacks with rank in the police dept,its call taking care of your own, and soon as blacks post true comments on here a FEW (DAO1980)(indian)(sangaree) and a FEW more will cry to the Chattanooga times and they will delete your comments, but they can make fun of blacks,laugh,joke how we kill each other but thats cool,but soon as you say something that is TRUE about the treatment of blacks the cry babys hit the delete botton or cry to the times staff! PS THE ONES THAT CRY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE DAO1980 WHICH POST EVERY DAY ALL DAY27/7 ON BLACK STORY IS MAN HAS 100 NAMES HE POST WITH ON THE CHATTANOOGA ONLINE TIMES (SICK)

April 10, 2011 at 8:44 a.m.
prettygirl said...


April 9, 2011 at 9:20 p.m.
prettygirl said...

fao1980, the man with the posting issues, get a JOB!!

April 9, 2011 at 9:14 p.m.
prettygirl said...

@buge we did not understand your comment sorry?

April 9, 2011 at 9:02 p.m.

Find a Business

400 East 11th St., Chattanooga, TN 37403
General Information (423) 756-6900
Copyright, Permissions, Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Ethics policy - Copyright ©2014, Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Publishing Company, Inc.