It is interesting they brought in people from the Rhode Island fire as the night club had been recently inspected by the fire marshal and approved with an illegal ceiling of egg crate foam they used for sound deafening. This foam was the the catalyst after the fireworks started the fire. The foam both melted spreading the fire and as it dropped onto the patrons it stuck to them making the burning worse. Also the foam as it burned gave off toxic smoke causing many of the deaths. In other words had the fire marshal done his job to start with this disaster would not have happened.