Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. UKRAINE, EU SIGN HISTORIC TRADE, ECONOMIC PACT
President Petro Poroshenko says the association agreement with Brussels may be the "most important day" for his country since it became independent from the Soviet Union.
2. OBAMA SEEKS MILLIONS TO TRAIN, EQUIP VETTED SYRIAN REBELS
The request in effect opens a second front in the fight against Islamic militants threatening to overwhelm Iraq.
3. NYC JAILS NEGLECT SUICIDE PRECAUTIONS
Investigative documents show safeguards designed to prevent inmates from harming themselves weren't followed.
4. U.S. WILL URGE CHINA TO RESUME CYBER SECURITY TALKS
Assistant Secretary of State Daniel Russel says Washington will make the request in Beijing next month.
5. HOW OBAMA'S USE OF POWER IS TESTED
Critics of the president's executive authority feel emboldened by a unanimous Supreme Court verdict that the president violated the Constitution in 2012.