Playboy magazine founder Hugh Hefner dies at 91Read more
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Reaction to the death of Playboy founder Hugh Hefner:
- "RIP #Hef Thank you for being a revolutionary and changing so many people's lives, especially mine. I hope I made you proud." - television personality and former Playboy model Jenny McCarthy on Twitter.
- "RIP to the legendary Hugh Hefner! I'm so honored to have been a part of the Playboy team! You will be greatly missed! Love you Hef! Xoxo" - reality star Kim Kardashian on Twitter.
- "I had a number of great conversations and with Hugh Hefner. Was such an interesting man. True legend. What an end of an era!" - actor Rob Lowe on Twitter.
- "One of the nicest men I've ever known. Godspeed, Hugh Hefner." - singer Nancy Sinatra on Twitter.
- "Hugh Hefner was a GIANT in publishing, journalism, free speech & civil rights. He was a true original, and he was my friend. Rest well Hef." - broadcaster Larry King on Twitter.
- "Hugh Hefner put me in Playboy & ignited my career. I am forever indebted, Hef. You will forever live on as an icon of epic proportions." - actress and former Playmate Donna D'Errico on Twitter.
- "So sad to hear the news about Hugh Hefner. He was a #Legend, innovator & one of a kind. We had so many fun & incredible memories together. I will miss him dearly." - socialite Paris Hilton on Facebook.
- "when I did playboy he spoke words to me that affected my direction. he was a man the room would stop for when he entered" - singer Aubrey O'Day on Twitter.