No students injured in garbage can fire at Howard School

No students injured in garbage can fire at Howard School

April 19th, 2018 by Staff Report in Breaking News

A garbage can fire broke out at The Howard School on Thursday, according to a news release. 

Hamilton County Schools spokesman Tim Hensley said no students were injured or in danger. The fire was small and there was no damage "other than just a little smoke in the building," he said.

The school was evacuated as a precaution, and the ninth-grade students needed to be relocated for a short time until the smoke was cleared out.


Loading...