The public is invited to comment on plans for improvements at Tennessee State Parks at a series of meetings in the region.
The parks system will hold meetings at the following times and locations for parks :
* Hiwassee/Ocoee Scenic River State Park: 6 p.m. Thursday at the park office/visitors ceter, 404 Spring Creek Road, Delano
* Old Stone Fort State Archaeologicial Park: 5-6 p.m. Thursday at the park office/museum, 732 Stone Fort Drive, Manchester
* Red Clay State Historic Park: Thursday, 5:30-7 p.m. at the park office/museum, 1140 Red Clay Park Road SW, Cleveland
* Cumberland Mountain State Park: 5-6 p.m. Oct. 4 at the recreation lodge, 24 Office Drive, Crossville
* Fort Loudoun State Historic Park, 4 p.m. Oct/ 4 at the visitors center, 338 Fort Loudoun Road, Vonore.
Public comments on the proposed plans will be accepted 30 days from the date of each park's meeting. Comments can be submitted online at https://stateoftennessee.formstack.com/forms/tspbusiness_plans_comment.
The current and proposed plans for each park can be viewed at https://tnstateparks.com/about/planning-process.
Meeting information is also listed on our website at https://www.tn.gov/environment/ppo-public-participation/ppo-public-participation/ppo-general.html.