ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
An RV was damaged in a fire Wednesday afternoon. / Photo from Special Operations Chief Danny Hague via Chattanooga Fire Department
some text
An RV was damaged in a fire Wednesday afternoon. / Photo from Special Operations Chief Danny Hague via Chattanooga Fire Department

A recreational vehicle parked at Northgate Parts on Boy Scout Road was heavily damaged in a fire around noon Wednesday, a Chattanooga Fire Department release states.

Fire crews responded to a reported mobile home fire at 687 Boy Scout Road at 12:16 p.m., the release states. Four fire companies found an RV with fire and smoke visible from its side. The fire was reported under control at 12:32 p.m.

Northgate Parts employees had seen the smoke coming from the vehicle that was reportedly dropped off at the location earlier Wednesday by its owner.

The fire was contained to the vehicle's living room, but smoke, heat and water apparently left the RV extensively damaged, according to the release from public information officer Lindsey Rogers.

 

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT