The five fastest growing small businesses in the Chattanooga area on Inc. 5000 list for 2015 include:
1. AY Electronics in Hixson, ranked 703 on the Inc. list, is an online retailer of new and reburbished smartphones, tablets and MP3 players which has grown revenues 643 percent in the past three years to $4.1 million.
2. Market Street Solutions in Chattanooga, ranked 1457 on the Inc. list, is a business analytics and financial software management system, which grew revenues 283 percent in the past three years go $11.7 million.
3. Conversant Group in Chattanooga, ranked 1618 on the Inc. list, is an IT services company in Chattanooga with a three-year growth rate of 251 percent to revenues of $2.4 million in 2014.
4. Advance Financial in Nashville which opened six offices this year in Chattanooga, is a financial services provider that offers free money orders, free bill payment, short-term loans, check cashing and wire transfer, which grew revenues by 175 percent over the past three years to $74 million.
5. A. Marshall Family Foods in Franklin, Tenn., which just opened a new Puckett's Grocery and Restaurant in downtown Chattanooga, is a family-owned restaurant business that offers live music in addition to a Southern food menu, which ranked 2475 on the Inc. 5000 list with 152 percent growth in revenues in the past three years to $139 million in 2014.