Events and seminars
- Create a Facebook Business Page from 10:45 a.m. to noon Monday, June 5, at BrightBridge, 535 Chestnut St., Suite 161. Training will cover the basics of creating a Facebook business page. Required: laptop computer and personal Facebook page (if you need a laptop call at least three days in advance). Reserve a free seat at brightbridgewbc.org/event/CreateFB6-5/.
- North Chattanooga Council meeting from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, June 6, at The INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Speaker: Tom Arth UTC football coach. $10.
- Member Orientation from 8 to 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, June 6, at Chattanooga Chamber, 811 Broad St. Join to learn more about your member benefits and what's going on at the Chamber. Light breakfast is served. RSVP to AMcNutt@ChattanoogaChamber.com.
- The Real Cost of a Bad Hire from 10 to 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, June 6, at BrightBridge, 535 Chestnut St., Suite 161. Learn the actual cost of hiring an employee who doesn't fit the job requirements. This workshop also goes over the calculation process for any hiring manager. Reserve a free seat at brightbridgewbc.org/event/BadHire6-6/.
- AM Networking sponsored by Synovus Bank from 8 to 9 a.m. Wednesday, June 7, at Synovus Bank, 800 Market St. Held the first Wednesday of every month, AM Networking brings an average of 100 business people together for networking and hot coffee. This month's AM Networking will be sponsored by Synovus Bank.
- Southside Council meeting from 12 to 1 p.m. Thursday, June 8, at green|spaces, 63 E. Main St. $10.
- Effort To Help Feed Families from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, June 16, at Bethel Bible Village, 3001 Hamill Road. Ameriprise Financial advisers, employees and clients are joining forces to help homeless families. Organized by Tandem Financial Partners, 20 volunteers will work together at Bethel Bible Village to help feed the 40 children, teen and adults living on the campus along with four infants in the Promise teen mom program. To help volunteer contact Cindy at 423-386-5751 or by email at Cynthia.firstname.lastname@example.org.