* Hixson Chamber Community Coffee from 8-9 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 10. Visit chattanoogachamber.com/events for updated location. No cost.
* Pick the Brain of an Attorney from 11 a.m. to noon Wednesday, Dec. 11 at INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. In this one-hour Q&A session, you can ask any and all of your business-related legal questions. Register at tsbdc.org. No cost.
* MidTown Chamber Council Meeting from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 11 at Ponders Funeral Home, Reception Hall, 4203 Brainerd Rd. Steve Wagner, executive director of development at Erlanger Health System Foundation, will speak. $12.
* Hit the Mother Lode! – December Tour from 12-1 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 11 at INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Tour the INCubator at the Hamilton County Business Development Center and meet business resources in Chattanooga's Entrepreneurial Ecosystem, superstar CEOs, and available spaces for you to start your own business. Register at http://bit.ly/2Lr7L0x. No cost.
* Red Bank/Signal Mountain Chamber Council Coffee from 8-9 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 12 at Hawthorne at the W. 329 Broomsedge Trail. No cost.
* Southside Chamber Council Meeting from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 12 at green|spaces, 63 E. Main St. Networking: 11:30 a.m. to Noon. Donna Maddox and Judy Mogul of the AIM Center will speak. $12.
* YPC + After Hours: Holiday Gathering at Virgola from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 12 at Virgola, 608 Georgia Ave. Register at ypchattanooga.org/events. No cost.
* Creating a 2020 Vision Board from 3-5 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 14 at The Chattery, 1800 Rossville Ave., Suite 108. Come and let us help you put together a dynamic vision board that will help you bring clarity and document your goals for next year. All supplies provided. April Corbett of Upstate Mississippi will lead the forum. Register at thechattery.org. $20.
For more on these and other events visit chattanoogachamber.com/events.
One Riverfront Chattanooga aims to inject energy into downtown's waterfront district, making it more 'walkable, livable, comfortable'