* Writing for Stress Relief from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Monday, Jan. 14 at The Chattery at Chattanooga WorkSpace, 302 W. 6th St., Ste. 3L. Register at thechattery.org. $15.
* Red Bank/Signal Mountain Chamber Council Meeting from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 15 at Alexian Village, 437 Alexian Way. Signal Mountain Mayor Dan Landrum will give his State of the City address. $12.
* Southside Chamber Council Community Coffee from 8-9 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 16 at Hampton Inn, 74 Starview Ln. Join the Southside Chamber Council for their monthly Morning Joe. Held monthly on the third Wednesday of each month. No cost.
* Reality Check at Lookout Valley High School from 8:30-10 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 16 at Lookout Valley High School, 350 Lookout High St. Reality Check teaches ninth graders budgeting and emphasizes the connection between education and income by allowing students to role play as heads of household on a set budget. Community volunteers are needed to assist with this event. To volunteer for this Chattanooga Chamber career readiness program, contact Cathy Humble at 423-763-4321 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Ooltewah/Collegedale Chamber Council Meeting from 9:15-10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 16 at Collegedale City Hall, 4910 Swinyar Dr. Chattanooga Police Chief David Roddy will speak. No cost.
* Hixson Chamber Council Meeting from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 16 at North River Civic Center, 1009 Executive Dr. Laura McCann of Venture Forward will speak. $10.
* YPC Workshop from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 16 at The Edney, 1100 Market St. Join YPC for a workshop hosted by Text Request, a local startup helping companies communicate with their customers through text. Learn how they bootstrapped their startup to 1 million and beyond. Register at ypchattanooga.com. No cost.
* North Hamilton County Chamber Council Meeting from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 17 at Budweiser, 200 Shearer St. Matt Shafer, administrative director of Telehealth at Erlanger Health System, will speak. $10.
* Find Your Funding from 1:30-3 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 17 at INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. (Explore your funding opportunities from traditional loans to bootstrapping, crowd funding and angel/venture capital funding. A representative from SBA and TSBDC will discuss the variety of options, including the SBA 504, SBA 7a and others for small business startups. Register at tsbdc.org/chscc/. No cost.
* Business After Hours | Vibrant Meals from 5-7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 17 at Vibrant Meals, 203 E. Main St. Business After Hours brings an average of 100 business people together for networking and refreshments. No cost.
* East Brainerd Chamber Council Coffee from 8:30-9:30 a.m. Friday, Jan. 18 at Jason's Deli, 2115 Gunbarrel Rd. Join the East Brainerd Council for their monthly coffee on the third Friday of each month at Jason's Deli. No Cost.
* A Little Me Time from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 19 at The Chattery at Chattanooga WorkSpace, 302 W. 6th St., Ste. 3L. This workshop is designed to help you reconnect to the truest parts of yourself, the things that are often buried under endless to-do lists and task-mastering. Register at the chattery.org. $35.