* Hixson Community Coffee from 8-9 a.m. Tuesday, July 9 at Class 10173, 9 Ashland Terrace Ste. 110. Join the Chamber's Hixson Council for their monthly Council Coffee. No cost.
* INSPIRE Women's Networking Breakfast from 8-10 a.m. Wednesday, July 10 at INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. As part of the Chattanooga Chamber's goal to diversify, include and increase the number of businesses owned by women of color in Chattanooga and Hamilton County, the BDC presents the INSPIRE Women's Networking Breakfast. More information at ChattanoogaChamber.com. $10.
* TSBDC Pick the Brain of an Attorney: Q&A from 11 a.m. to noon Wednesday, July 10 at INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Concerned about a contract or need some sound legal advice? In this one-hour Q&A session, you can ask any and all of your business-related legal questions.Chuck Fisher, an attorney with Grant, Konvalinka, and Harrison PC, will speak. Register at tsbdc.org/chscc/. No cost.
* MidTown Chamber Council Meeting from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, July 10 at Spare Time Chattanooga, 5518 Brainerd Rd. Join the Chamber's MidTown Council for bowling at SpareTime. $12.
* Southside Chamber Council Meeting from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, July 11 at green|spaces, 63 E. Main St. $12.
* YPC + After Hours from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Thursday, July 11 at Beast + Barrel, 16 Frazier Ave. Join YPC for an after hours event full of networking, great food, drinks and music. Register at ypchattanooga.org. No cost.
* Ooltewah/Collegedale Chamber Council Coffee from 8:30-9:30 a.m. Friday, July 12 at Miller Industries, 8503 Hilltop Dr. No cost.
More on these events and other support for your business at chattanoogachamber.com.