* NEWtrepreneur Bookkeeping from 12-1 p.m. Monday, Nov. 4 at INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. This information-packed class covers 10 of the most common bookkeeping mistakes and practical, efficient solutions to overcome them. Topics include: how to classify workers, receipt requirements, meal expenses, personal car expenses and more. Discounts on integrated apps and QBO will be available. Register tsbdc.org. No cost.
* Member Orientation from 8:30-10 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 5 at Chattanooga Chamber, Board Room, 811 Broad St. Join in to learn more about member benefits and what's going on at the Chamber. RSVP to Ann Riley, firstname.lastname@example.org. No cost.
* North Chattanooga Chamber Council Meeting from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 5 at INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Th Aim Center will present the program. $12.
* Keep Your Empty Nest from 6-7 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 5 at The Chattery at Chattanooga WorkSpace, 302 W. 6th St. Dr. Rose Opengart, Career Coach, will teach you how your college student can be most prepared to have a good job upon graduation. Register at thechattery.org. $15.
* AM Networking sponsored by Kubota from 8-9 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 6 at Kubota, 2628 Rossville Blvd. Held the first Wednesday of every month, AM Networking brings an average of 100 business professionals together for networking and hot coffee. Register at https://conta.cc/2JAOpoU. No cost.
* Pick the Brain of an Attorney from 11 a.m. to noon Wednesday, Nov. 6 at INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. In this one-hour Q&A session, you can ask any and all of your business-related legal questions.Register at tsbdc.org. No cost.
* Debt Management 101 from 6-7 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 6 at The Chattery at Chattanooga WorkSpace, 302 W. 6th St. Do you live with debt? This class is all about how to best manage current debt and what tools are available to help. Sponsored by Bank of America. Register at thechattery.org. No cost.
* Downtown Chamber Council Meeting from 7:30-9 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 7 at Holiday Inn, 434 Chestnut St. Networking and breakfast will take place from 7:30 to 8 a.m. with the program lasting from 8 to 9 a.m. $15
* Small Business Orientation from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. for the morning session and from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. for the evening session on Thursday, Nov. 7 at INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Have you been thinking about starting your own business, but don't know where to begin? In this seminar, we will cover business entity options, tax registration, the importance of business planning, financing options and much more. We will also provide a start-up checklist and other resources that will ensure you are on the right track. Register at tsbdc.org. No cost.
* East Ridge Chamber Council Annual Chili Cook Off from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 7 at East Ridge Community Center, 1517 Tombras Ave. Program: Annual Chili Cook Off. $12.
* Find Your Funding from 1:30-3 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 7 at INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. In this seminar, we will help you explore your funding options. We'll cover traditional loans, crowd funding, bootstrapping, angel funding and venture capital funding. A representative from the Small Business Administration will be present to discuss SBA loans. Register at tsbdc.org. No cost.
* Tech Social: Pint Night at OddStory from 4:30-6 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 7 at OddStory Brewing, 336 E. Martin Luther King Blvd. Network with other tech and IT professionals and support ChaTech gets 10% of the event proceed to help support tech education, workforce talent pipeline development, scholarships and outreach to underprivileged students to involve them in STEM. Register at http://bit.ly/2NuFR3P. It is free to attend, but cost of beer and food is not included.
* Introduction to Public Speaking - Two Part Workshop from 6-7:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 7 at The Chattery at Chattanooga WorkSpace, 302 W. 6th St. Whether you wrestle with butterflies in your stomach to face the world's #1 fear, or consider yourself an old pro, you will enjoy the results of this high-energy, interactive two-part public speaking seminar. This is seminar will take place on Nov. 7 and 14 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Register at thechattery.org. $35.
* Creating a 2020 Vision Board from 6-8 p.m. Friday, Nov. 8 at The Chattery at Chattanooga WorkSpace, 302 W. 6th St. Are you ready to manifest a new destination for 2020? Are you ready to see with 2020 clarity? Join The Chattery and Upstate Mississippi for a fun vision board class. All supplies included. Register at thechattery.org. $20.
More on these events and others at chattanoogachamber.com/events.