* East Brainerd Chamber Council Meeting from 8:30-9:30 a.m. Monday, Nov. 18 at Ashwood Square Retirement Community, 7683 Shallowford Rd. Join in for a holiday breakfast. Note the change in venue. Speaker: Molly Blankenship, vice president of talent development, Chattanooga Area Chamber of Commerce. $12
* Career Mapping in Tech: Getting to Where You Want to Go from 3:30-6 p.m. Monday, Nov. 18 at The Edney, 5th Floor, 1100 Market St. ChaTech Women presents a workshop on career mapping in tech. Register at chatechcouncil.org. $15 for ChaTech members, $20 for non-members and guests.
* Government Contracting 101 from 9 a.m. to noon Tuesday, Nov. 19 at INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Contracting with the federal government can open the door to many opportunities for your small business and can aid the growth of your business. Register at tsbdc.org. No cost.
* Red Bank/Signal Mountain Chamber Council Meeting from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 19 at Red Bank Community Center, behind Erlanger, 3620 Tom Weathers Dr. Speaker: Eileen Rehberg, United Way of Greater Chattanooga. $12.
* Coffee at the Ball Park Hosted by North Chattanooga and Southside Chamber Councils from 8-9 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 19 at Chattanooga Lookouts, 201 Power Alley. Join at the Chattanooga Lookouts to start your morning with a Home Run and a good Cup of Joe. No cost.
* Ooltewah/Collegedale Chamber Council Meeting from 8:15 to 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 20 at Collegedale City Hall, 4910 Swinyar Dr. Program: Ooltewah/Collegedale Economic Development Update. Speaker: Kelly Martin, planning & economic development director for Collegedale, and Charles Wood, VP of economic development for the Chattanooga Area Chamber of Commerce. No cost.
* Hixson Chamber Council Meeting from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 20 at North River Civic Center, 1009 Executive Dr. Speaker: Keith Fogleman, Chief of Talent at The Hamilton County Department of Education. $10.
* ChattaNewbies at Scottie's On The River from 5:30-7 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 20 at Scottie's On The River, 491 Riverfront Pkwy. Come mingle with ChattaNewbies + Chattanooga locals to learn what is going on in #CHA. Grab all the newbies you know and join us for this casual happy hour. Register at http://bit.ly/34YRmrx. No cost.
* East Ridge Chamber Council Coffee from 8-9 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 21 at Local Coffee of East Ridge, 5330 Ringgold Rd. Join for the Council Coffee at the Local Coffee of East Ridge. No cost.
* Small Business Orientation (Morning) from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 21 at INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Have you been thinking about starting your own business, but don't know where to begin? Maybe you recently started a business but you're worried you skipped something. Register at tsbdc.org. No cost.
* North Hamilton County Chamber Council Meeting from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 21 at Budweiser, 200 Shearer St. Sponsor: Budweiser of Chattanooga. Speaker: David Carroll, WRCB. $10.
* Business After Hours | Echelon Studio from 5-7 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 21 at Echelon Studio, 1400 Market St. Business After Hours brings an average of 100 business folks together for networking and refreshments. Register at chattanoogachamber.com/events. No cost.
* Small Business Orientation (Evening) from 5:30-7 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 21 at INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Have you been thinking about starting your own business, but don't know where to begin? Register at tsbdc.org. No cost.
* YPC + Lunch: #CHAgives from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, Nov. 22 at Miller Plaza Pavilion, 850 Market St. Program: How young professionals can serve, give and promote local nonprofits in Chattanooga on Giving Tuesday and beyond. Panel: Tyler Haar (The Generosity Trust), Hannah Norman (United Way of Greater Chattanooga), Joda Thongnopnua (Community Foundation of Greater Chattanooga), Cassie Whittaker (Causeway). Register at ypchattanooga.org/events. Members & Non-Members: $12.
For more on these and other events visit chattanoogachamber.com/events.