* Red Bank/Signal Mountain Chamber Council Meeting from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 15 at Red Bank Community Center, 3620 Tom Weathers Dr. $12.
* Southside Chamber Community Coffee from 8-9 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 16 at District 3 Hotel, 100 W. 21st Suite. Join the Southside Council for their monthly Morning Joe. Held monthly on the third Wednesday of each month. Food is provided by Mama Crunks. No cost.
* Ooltewah/Collegedale Chamber Council Meeting from 8:15-9:30 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 16 at Collegedale City Hall, 4910 Swinyar Dr. Kyle Henderson, a career coordinator at UTC's Disability Resource Center - Mosaic, will speak. No cost.
* Hixson Council Meeting from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 16 at North River Civic Center, 1009 Executive Dr. The program will be on the Ken Hartley DISC Model. $10.
* ChattaNewbies at Chattanooga Brewing Company from 5:30-7 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 16 at Chattanooga Brewing Company, 1804 Chestnut St. Come mingle with ChattaNewbies + Chattanooga locals to learn what is going on in #CHA. Register at http://bit.ly/35kuCmV. No cost.
* East Ridge Chamber Council Coffee from 8-9 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 17 at Local Coffee of East Ridge, 5330 Ringgold Rd. No cost.
* ChaTech Fireside Chat on Trends and Strategies for Infrastructure, Apps and Cyber from 8-9:30 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 17 at INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Chris Mierzwa, chief technology officer of Sirius, and Jennifer Weaver, vice president of infrastructure of BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, will speak. Register at chatechcoucil.org. $15 for ChaTech Members, $25 for non-members and guests.
* North Hamilton County Chamber Council Meeting from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 17 at Budweiser, 200 Shearer St. $10.
* Business After Hours | Residence Inn from 5-7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 17 at Residence Inn, 2340 Center St. Business After Hours brings an average of 100 business professionals together for networking and refreshments. Business After Hours in Oct. is sponsored by Residence Inn. Register at chattanoogachamber.com/events. No cost.
* The ABC's of a Strategic Job Search from 6-7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 17 at The Chattery at Chattanooga WorkSpace, 302 W. 6th St. Dr. Rose Opengart, a career coach, will teach you the most strategic approach to finding the right job for you in your dream company. Register at thechattery.org. $15.
* East Brainerd Chamber Council Coffee from 8:30-9:30 a.m. Friday, Oct. 18 at Jason's Deli, 2115 Gunbarrel Rd. Join the East Brainerd Council for their monthly coffee on the third Friday of every month at Jason's Deli. No cost.
* The Power of Positively Sayin' It from 1-3 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 19 at The Chattery at Chattanooga WorkSpace, 302 W. 6th St. In this class you will learn how to shift your negative beliefs and create more positivity in your life. Register at thechattery.org. $25.
More on these events and other support for your business at chattanoogachamber.com.