* The Financial Impact of COVID-19 on Individuals at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 7. Jennifer Harper, Bridge Financial Services will be discussing the financial impact of COVID-19 on individuals. Live link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/877311043.
* iPhoneography: Editing Photos - Online Class from 6-7:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 7. Phones take great photos, but there are some limitations. This class will teach you how to "dodge" those limitations - like not being able to set the camera to manual - and master the hacks and tricks to get photos to share on social media that look like they were shot on a DSLR and edited on a computer. The speakers is Suzanne Ocsai. Register at thechattery.org. $15.
* COVID 19 Financial Resources for Small Businesses - Panel Discussion at 2 p.m. Wednesday, April 8. Lynn Chesnutt, Tennessee Small Business Development Center, Jermaine Freeman, City of Chattanooga and Meagan Jones, Community Foundation will be discussing SBA Loans, City Grants, Resilience Funds for non-profits and more. This panel will be moderated by Marcus Shaw, Co.Lab. Live link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/912649033.
* [ONLINE] Southside Chamber Council Meeting from 11:45 to a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, April 9. Via Zoom, please see the events calendar for the registration link. Networking: 11:45 a.m. to Noon; Program: 12-1 p.m. Speaker: Kelley Cureton, green|spaces. $12 for Chamber members; $15 for non-members.
* Coffee Talk with The Chattery Co-Founders - Online Class from 10-11 a.m. Friday, April 10. Join the virtual Coffee Talk with Shawanda Mason and Jennifer Holder, co-founders of The Chattery. Register at thechattery.org. No cost.