* Coffee Talk with Dionne Jenkins: Diversity and Inclusion from 8:30-9:30 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 25, at The Chattery, 1800 Rossville Ave. This month's Coffee Talk is with Dionne Jenkins, vice president of diversity and inclusion at Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union. Register at thechattery.org. $5.
* Price Right to Attract and Retain Clients from 6-7 p.m. Monday, Feb. 24 at The Chattery, 1800 Rossville Ave. How do you set a price for your service that lets you earn a sustainable living, but also helps you attract and retain new clients? Register at thechattery.org. $20
* East Brainerd Chamber Council Meeting from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 25 at Residence Inn Near Hamilton Place, 2340 Center St. The program includes speed networking. $12.
* Ooltewah Collegedale Monthly Mixer from 5-7 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 25 at Springhill Suites, 8876 Old Lee Hwy. There will be complimentary light appetizers as well as drink specials. No cost.
* Enterprise Gateway Chamber Council Meeting from 8:15-9:30 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 27 at Greater Chattanooga Realtors, 2963 Amnicola Hwy. Lisa DeWaard of Hofstede Insights will speak. $10.
* Set Up Shop: How to Think About the Perfect Space for Your Business. Separate sessions from 3-4 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 27 and again from 9-10 a.m. Friday, Feb. 28 at 407 Broad St. The Herman Walldorf Commercial Real Estate team will talk about the basics of commercial leasing. Register at thechattery.org. No cost.
* YPC + Lunch: #FinanceFebruary from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, Feb. 28 at INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Joshua Cropp, wealth advisor at HHM Wealth Advisors, will discuss how to achieve a strong financial foundation for you to have flexibility in the future. Register at chattanoogachamber.com/events. Members & Non-Members: $12, lunch provided in cost.
For more on these events and growing your business, visit ChattanoogaChamber.com.