* Hixson Community Coffee from 8-9 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14 at Summit Physical Therapy at the Sports Barn, 1790 Hamill Rd. No cost.
* Help! I'm a Creative Entrepreneur and I Don't Like Bookkeeping! from 9-11 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14 at The Chattery, 1800 Rossville Ave. This class covers the top 10 bookkeeping mistakes beginners make and offers efficient solutions to overcome them. Register at thechattery.org. No cost.
* Build Your Confidence in Sales from 2-3 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14 at The Chattery, 1800 Rossville Ave. In this class, you will learn the tools to build confidence, overcome your inner critic and reframe rejection in your sales career. Register at thechattery.org. $20.
* Southside Community Coffee from 8-9 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14 at District 3 Hotel, 100 W. 21 St. Join the Southside Council for their monthly Morning Joe, held monthly on the third Wednesday of each month. No cost.
* Ooltewah/Collegedale Chamber Council Meeting from 8:15-9:30 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 15 at Collegedale City Hall, 4910 Swinyar Dr. Hamilton County Mayor Jim Coppinger will speak. No cost.
* TechTalk: Rise of Asia in Energy & Sustainability from 8:30-10 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 15 at INCubator, Training Room, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Tommy Gardner, chief technology officer of HP's federal division, will discuss the rise of Asia in energy and sustainability, including thoughts about the impact of the micro reactor at Oak Ridge. Register at chatechcounciltn.memberzone.com/eventregistration/register/25. Free to members; $20 for non-members.
* Hixson Chamber Council Meeting from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 15 at North River Civic Center, 1009 Executive Dr. Derek Markey of Plainview LED will discuss business rules and regulations for sign ordinances in Hixson. $10.
* January ChattaNewbies from 5:30-7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 15 at Beast + Barrel, 16 Frazier Ave. Come mingle with ChattaNewbies + Chattanooga locals to learn what is going on in #CHA.Register at facebook.com/chattanewbies/. No cost.
* Long-term Savings and Retirement from 6-7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 16 at The Chattery, 1800 Rossville Ave. This class is all about starting to save and how to take some very simple steps in creating a plan and a habit in saving. Sponsored by Bank of America. Register at thechattery.org. No cost.
* North Hamilton County Chamber Council Meeting from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 16 at Budweiser, 200 Shearer St. $10.
* Meet The Founders from 12-1 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 16 at INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. Tour the INCubator at the Hamilton County Business Development Center – a goldmine in the North Shore and home to over 50 startups. Meet business resources in Chattanooga's Entrepreneurial Ecosystem, superstar CEOs and available spaces for you to start your own business. Register at eventbrite.com/e/meet-the-founders-tickets-85967692683. No cost.
* Find Your Funding from 1:30-3 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 16 at INCubator, 100 Cherokee Blvd. A representative from the Small Business Administration will be present to discuss SBA loans and other financing options. Register at tsbdc.org. No cost.
* Business After Hours | Splitz Alley from 5-7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 16 at Splitz Alley, 6241 Perimeter Dr. Business After Hours brings an average of 100 business folks together for networking and refreshments. No cost.
* Helping Your Child Choose the Right College and Find the Perfect Job from 6-7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 16 at The Chattery, 1800 Rossville Ave. Dr. Rose Opengart, a career coach, will teach you how your college student can be most prepared to have a good job upon graduation. Register at thechattery.org. $15.
* Personal Finance for Women's Wellness from 6-7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 16 at The Chattery, 1800 Rossville Ave. Register at thechattery.org. $15.
* East Brainerd Chamber Council Coffee from 8:30-9:30 a.m. Friday, Jan. 17 at Jason's Deli, 2115 Gunbarrel Rd. No cost.
For more information, visit ChattanoogaChamber.com.