* Know Your Customer from 5:30-6:30 p.m. Monday, June 15. Who is your customer? What would make them excited to own your product or use your services? After you attend this workshop, you'll have a detailed description of your ideal customer. Hosted by The Chattery. Speaker: Suzanne Dulin, Get a Bigger Boat. Register at thechattery.org. $15
* Downtown Chamber Council Meeting from 11 a.m. to Noon Tuesday, June 16. Hodgen Mainda, commissioner of the Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance, will share the challenges presented by two tornado disasters along with the COVID-19 pandemic and the steps his department has taken to assist Tennesseans. Register at https://bit.ly/3hii9WR. No cost.
* Creating a Business Plan from 2-4 p.m. Tuesday, June 16. This class is for those that have identified who, what, when, how and where they are selling but need guidance with putting it on paper. Attendees will walk away from this workshop with the tools and resources they need to complete their business plan. This class is hosted by Tennessee Small Business Development Center and will be offered online via Zoom. Register at tsbdc.org. No cost.
* Chamber Council Collaborative Community Coffee from 8-9 a.m. Wednesday, June 17. Join the Southside, Downtown and North Chattanooga Chamber Councils for their first collaborative coffee. Register at https://bit.ly/2UFfD2W. No cost.
* Government Contracting 201 from 9-11 a.m. Wednesday, June 17. This class, hosted in partnership with UT's PTAC, is designed to help expand your understanding of the complex rules in government contracting. This class is hosted by TSBDC, and will be offered online via Zoom. Registration is required. Register at tsbdc.org. No cost.
* Branding 10 from 5:30-6:30 p.m. Wednesday, June 17. What does your branding say about your company? From the golden arches to a checkmark that tells you to get up and do something, branding is speaking for businesses everywhere. Hosted by The Chattery. Speaker is Jordan Scruggs of Let's Talk Consulting. Register at thechattery.org. $15.
* Business Building Q&A Series from Bench Builders from 10-11 a.m. Thursday, June 18. Bench Builders featuring Beverly Jerman of Office Furniture Warehouse who will offer her insights on how COVID will change our workspaces and the ways we will work in the future. We will also explore how the racial protests are affecting the workplace and offer practical HR tips to build a more inclusive workforce. Register at https://bit.ly/3cWKw9i. No cost.
* PPP Forgiveness Application Walk-Through from 2:30-4 p.m. Thursday, June 18. This class, hosted in partnership with HHM CPAs, will provide information on the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Forgiveness Application. We will go through the application and attendees will be able to ask questions. This class is hosted by TSBDC, and will be offered online via Zoom. Registration is required. Register at tsbdc.org. No cost.
* Introduction to Photoshop from 5:30-7 p.m. Thursday, June 18. Photoshop is one of the most popular Adobe apps. It's been used for decades for both touching up photos and designing pieces for print or web. This class will be all about how to use Photoshop on your computer. Hosted by The Chattery. Speaker: Suzanne Ócsai. Register at thechattery.org. $15.
* DIVERSIFY 2020 Virtual Summit from 9 a.m. to Noon Friday, June 19. Join the Chattanooga Chamber of Commerce for Diversify, a virtual summit highlighting diversity, inclusion and the 21st century workplace. Diversify features breakout sessions led by industry professionals and a keynote presentation by Dr. Manuel Pastor, Distinguished Professor of Sociology and American Studies and Ethnicity at USC. Register at chattanoogachamber.com/events. $15.
For more on these events and growing your business, visit ChattanoogaChamber.com.