Most of the top bosses in Chattanooga took home compensation packages in 2019 that were below previous years. The CEOs of the publicly traded or public companies filing proxy statements for 2019 pay packages include:
1. Rick McKenney, Unum Group, $9.7 million, down 1.7% from the previous year
2. Jeff Lyash, the Tennessee Valley Authority, $8.2 million joined TVA in 2019
3. Stephen Lebovitz, CBL Properties, $3.4 million, down 1.1% from the previous year
4. Jeff Lorberbaum, Mohawk Industries, $3.1 million, down 32.5% from the previous year
5. Eric Fuller, U.S. Xpress Enterprises, $2.4 million, down 1.1% from the previous year
6. Barry A. Ruffalo, who joined Astec Industries in 2019, $1.7 million
7. David Parker, Covenant Transport, $953,542, down 51.5% from the previous year
8. Jeff Badgley, William Miller II,* Miller Industries, $929,877, up 18.4% from the previous year
9. Dan Frierson, Dixie Group, $630,629, down 42.2% from the previous year
* Badgley and Miller are co-CEOs of Miller Industries and are each paid the same.
Source: Proxy statements filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Compensation includes salaries, bonuses and pension benefits.