* Beginner QuickBooks Online from 10 a.m. to noon Tuesday, June 30. Are you new to QuickBooks online or thinking about getting it but not sure whether you understand how it works? Join us for an overview of how it works and learn best practices for bookkeeping in QBO. Lynn Talbott of HR Business Solutions will speak.Register at thechattery.org. $40.
* Rent Relief Program at 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 30. Donna Williams, administrator of Chattanooga's Office of Economic & Community Development, will talk about the new rent relief program which ensures that residents who have lost their jobs or been furloughed can have up to three months of rent and utility costs covered. Check Chamber social media for Zoom link.
* Intermediate QuickBooks Online from 1-3 p.m. Tuesday, June 30. If you're an entrepreneur, you know how tricky it is to determine whether your books are kept correctly. Lynn Talbott of HR Business Solutions, LLC will lead the session. Register at thechattery.org. $40.
* Pick the Brain of an Attorney (Q&A) from 11 a.m. to noon Wednesday, July 1. In this one hour Q&A session, you can ask any and all of your business-related legal questions. This class is hosted by the Tennessee Small Business Development Center and will be offered online via Zoom. Register at tsbdc.org. No cost.
* Building Your Social Media Presence from 2-3 p.m. Wednesday, July 1. The Tennessee Small Business Development Center will present this court that includes an overview of social media, such as places your business should be, best practices for each platform, hashtags and creating content. This class will be offered online via Zoom. Register at tsbdc.org. No cost.
* Finding the Right Attorney for You from 6-7:30 p.m. Wednesday, July 1. Hiring an attorney and navigating a retainer agreement can be confusing. This class will teach you the ins and outs of hiring an attorney for business or personal needs. Presented by The Chattery. Speaker will be attorney Yetunde Okunade. Register at thechattery.org. $20.
For more on these events and growing your business, visit chattanoogachamber.com.